10.18.2007

What I'm *NOT* Doing Tonight

Another lumpy bag arrived in the mail today. I tried to stifle my excitement as I went looking for the scissors. One quick slice, and there it was:
"Please spin me right away! Darth Vader doesn't mind waiting . . ."
"Please click on me, too! I'm even prettier up close!"

Why the little mohairy vixen. She knows I promised not to spin at all until I have finished Darth's second gusset. Must resist urge to spin. Must be strong!

This forward little roving is from Sakina Needles, an internet store I discovered while surfing last week. Her prices were good, and the colors were even better, so I placed an exceedingly tiny order. Minuscule. Hardly worth mentioning.

Anyway, I placed this atom-sized order on Tuesday, and it arrived in Thursday's mail. Holy Cow, Batman! When I checked the return address, I realized why. Sakina is just 60 miles away. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship . . .

No comments: