8.01.2007

Seventy-six Cents a Yard for This?

Many thanks to Julie for sending me a picture of this yarn-like substance:

. . . which is currently for sale (at a yarn retailer which shall remain anonymous, in case they want to sue my pasty Scottish patookey), for: $26 for 34 yards.

Ahem . . . and would it be too much to say: What the h-e-double-toothpicks?

I don't feel nearly so bad about my yarn blob. In fact, I feel so much better I think I will go spin. And if it turns out crappily, perhaps I will arrange it very artistically and try to sell it on e-bay. No . . . I couldn't do it. What comes around goes around, and I'm not ready to release Yarn Blob out into the general populace. . .


Be afraid . . . be very afraid

I have the potential ability to suck $26 out of innocent, unsuspecting wallets!

No comments: